Woodard Patio Furniture Reviews, Is it worth it?
Whilst many outdoor furniture companies stick to one style and one market, Woodard bucks the trend and caters for a vast array of styles and tastes from the traditional to the modern. Woodard also provides furniture to the leisure industry. What is there to like about Woodard furniture? Are there any negatives? What do we think about this patio furniture brand?
- History – It’s always good when you buy from a brand that has been around a long time and with Woodard you know it’s a well-established business. In fact, it’s one of the oldest furniture companies in the US. It was founded in the 1860s and has passed on skills from generation to generation thereafter. With this, therefore, you can be safe in the knowledge that they know what they’re doing. After all, a business wouldn’t stay around this long if they didn’t produce well designed and good value products.
- Range – Woodard’s range is second to none. Just searching for seating on their website brings up over 800 results. That’s a lot of options! Their range isn’t limited to one particular material either. They make items in wrought iron, cast aluminum, extruded aluminum, and wicker-style furniture.
- Fabrics and finishes – Not only do Woodard have an excellent range of materials for their furniture but you can choose from a massive range of fabrics and finishes, including beading and tassels.
- Good quality products come at a high price and this is no different with Woodard.
- Not able to buy directly from their website – the Woodard website lists its extensive range of products but you cannot order and buy directly from the website. In order to buy Woodard furniture, you need to look for a stockiest. Woodard does list their stockists on their website. However, many of the stockists only sell a limited range of Woodard products so if there is something in particular you’re after, it might be a challenge to find a store that sells that product.
Upkeep of products – if you don’t want your furniture to weather, it’s worth maintaining it well. If you’re spending a lot of money on products, they are worth looking after though, so that they last a long time. These issues are not unique to Woodard, however.
- Too much choice! Unless you have a specific idea in mind, choosing Woodard furniture can be really overwhelming. There is so much choice in style, material, and fabrics that you could find yourself not being able to choose!
All in all, you can’t really fault Woodard. The positives really outweigh the negatives and they’re not negatives that are unique to Woodard. If having too much choice is one of the only negatives, then you know you’ve got a good deal. Without a doubt, Woodard pride themselves on customer care and quality, and products are guaranteed for 15 years after purchase! If you’re unable to find a stockist for a particular piece, Woodard has a Contact Us section on their website, which lists their telephone number and email address. So, is it worth buying Woodard? The straight-forward answer is YES!