Sunniland Patio, founded in 1972, has been providing a superior level of service in patio retail for more than 40 years. We have been helping homeowners just like you enjoy better outdoor living. Our reputation for integrity, quality, and reliability sets the standard for the rest of the retail patio industry.
We can help you transform your old deck or patio into beautiful new living space that lets you truly enjoy the outdoors. With a wide variety of options and styles, you can design your patio space to meet your needs - and budget! Here is the level of service you can look forward to when ordering through SunnilandPatio.com.
- Great Pricing. Our volume in the Patio furniture market helps us command discounts from our suppliers.
- Trusted Retailer.
- Outstanding Business Practices. We understand the importance of being a fair and honest retailer. We offer what you'd expect from a trusted patio retailer.
- Complete Product Information. Sunniland Patio has the information you need for making your purchases.
- Quality furniture made from the finest materials in the world.
- We have been in business under the same name and ownership since 1972.
Quality Outdoor Furniture is what we're all about.
At Sunniland Patio we carry only the Finest Outdoor Furniture. We drop in on our our manufacturers periodically to ensure the quality of our retail furniture lines remains consistent. Our carefully selected collections are renowned for their quality and craftsmanship.
Our furniture collections are made of the best materials:
- Cast Aluminum: Highest quality aluminum craftsmanship. Superior grade molten aluminum alloy is hand-poured into a mold madefrom exceptionally detailed wood carving. Each casting is hand polished to provide a smooth, finished surface for painting. Our aluminum products look exceptional. All aluminum frames are resistant to the great outdoors. Aluminum is rust free, light weight and very durable.
- Aluminum: is considered to be one of the most versatile metals for furniture use. Not only is it durable, but it is virtually carefree. We all know that aluminum does not rust. It will weather any storm rain or shine. Most aluminum furniture is made from hollow tubing, often with internal reinforcing ribs for added strength. The tubing is cut and bent to form the elements of the furniture frame, which are then welded or bolted together by skilled craftsmen. Once assembly is completed, the piece is coated with a baked-on powder coat finish.
- Outdoor Wicker: Resins are hand or loom woven over a never-rust, hand-welded aluminum frame finished with a baked-on high quality poyester powder. N-Dura Resin Wicker is guaranteed to last 4,000 hours in direct sunlight and will not experience any significant color change for 5 years.
- Marine Grade Polymer (MGP): are made of High Density Polyethylene a durable material that will not swell, rot, splinter, warp, fade or chemically break down when exposed to humidity, water or sunlight. The material is 100% recyclable as well as environmentally friendly. All Marine Grade Polymer materials are made entirely in the USA.
- Will not crack, rot or separate in any outdoor climate.
- Made with over 30% FDA Approved Recycled Resins.
- Environmentally Preferable Product - LEED for Homes (U.S. Green Building Council): 0.5 point / MR credit 2.2.
Packaging and delivery guarantee:
Our main distribution point is Boca Raton Florida. Many of our furniture deliveries will drop-ship directly from the manufactures facility. All furniture items are delivered in a timely manner across the US. Most of our furniture will come packaged from the manufacturer, carefully wrapped and boxed. You can feel confident that your furniture will arrive in great condition. We guarantee to deliver our products in good condition.