This custom patio chair replacement sling is made with the top quality vinyl weave fabric of your choice. We use heavy duty thread for durability.
How To Measure The Sling?
- Leaving the sling fabric on the chair, grab a measuring tape and start by measuring the visible portion of the fabric.
- Measure the width at the top and the bottom of the chair. Make sure you place the tape a few inches from the top and bottom because the rails sometimes veer outward at the end and we don’t want that measurement.
- Then measure the length of the rail from top to bottom.
- Repeat the above process for your seat measurement.
- Measure the sling rod (plastic stick) too, we've two sizes to choose from 1/4" and 7/32".
How To Order The Correct Size?
Now that you have your measurements select them from our drop down menus.
- Select sling rod size
- Select Back- Length
- Select Back- Width
- Select Seat- Length
- Select Seat- Top Width
- Select Seat- Bottom Width
- Select sling fabric
Contacts us via our live chat or call us, we'll help you with measuring or ordering the correct sling for your patio sling chair.