Custom slings are made to order and are not refundable.
*Pockets for this 2 piece chair sling are on the right and left sides. Rods should be on the sling rails along the sides of the frame.
*If the rails on your chair are on the top and bottom and secure at top and bottom – this product will not work and is non-refundable.
Warning! EURO-STYLE SLINGS ARE MEASURED DIFFERENTLY. Read this to understand what type of slings you have and how to measure them correctly.
This custom patio chair replacement sling is made with the top quality vinyl weave fabric of your choice. We use heavy duty thread for durability.
How To Measure Regular Sling?
- Leaving the sling fabric on the chair, grab a measuring tape and start by measuring the visible portion of the fabric.
- Measure the width at the top and the bottom of the chair. Make sure you place the tape a few inches from the top and bottom because the rails sometimes veer outward at the end and we don’t want that measurement.
- Then measure the length of the rail from top to bottom.
- Repeat the above process for your seat measurement.
- Measure the sling rod (plastic stick) too, we've two sizes to choose from 1/4" and 7/32".
You can also watch these video tutorials to help with installation and measuring:
How To Order The Correct Size?
Now that you have your measurements select them from our drop down menus.
- Select sling rod size
- Select Back- Length
- Select Back- Width
- Select sling fabric
Contacts us via our live chat or call us, we'll help you with measuring or ordering the correct sling for your patio sling chair.
We are happy to supply you up to 3 samples of the sling fabric colors, for you to select accurately. Send a request to email@example.com