- Adjustable back for desired level of recline
- Integrated leg wheels make chaise easy to move around your space
- Low key design with an emphasis on convenience and outdoor strength
- Great for residential or contract application: stackable and easy to store when not in use
- Eco-Friendly Marine Grade Polymer (MGP): Contains 30% FDA approved recycled resins.
- Same material used in the marine industry: Engineered for outdoor/saltwater environments
- Heavy duty: frame will not crack, rot, separate, or absorb water (zero porosity.)
- Trademark Telescope sling is both durable and comfortable
- Green Standards: Environmentally Preferable Products, great for LEED homes.
- Minimal Upkeep: easily wipes clean with mild soap and water. No acids or harsh chemicals are necessary for cleaning or maintenance.
- FDA approved construction
- Custom order finish: Choose from a variety of MGP colors
- Custom order sling: Choose from over 60 fabric color/pattern options
- Manufactured in Granville, New York
Dune Sling combines the best of design, durability, and comfort. Create a clean look with tone on tone frame/fabric combinations, or something very contrasting to make a statement. There is sure to be a suitable sling fabric in our extensive fabric selection to suit any desired look .
Item Number: 9N3K809
Frame Type: Marine Grade Polymer
Retail Warranty :15 years
Contract Warranty: 5 years
Overall Width: 25.5 in
Overall Height: 40 in
Overall Depth: 73.75 in
Overall Length: 79 in
Seat Height: 14.5 in
Reclined Length: 79
Packaged Weight: 46 lbs
Product Weight: 34 lbs
Carton Cube: 20.9 ft3
Assembly Required: No
Pack Count: 1
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4-6 weeks from the time of order. Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.