- Adjustable back for desired level of recline
- Integrated leg wheels make chaise easy to move around your space
- Low key design with an emphasis on convenience and outdoor strength
- Great for residential or contract application: stackable and easy to store when not in use
- Eco-Friendly Marine Grade Polymer (MGP): Contains 30% FDA approved recycled resins.
- Same material used in the marine industry: Engineered for outdoor/saltwater environments
- Heavy duty: frame will not crack, rot, separate, or absorb water (zero porosity.)
- Trademark Telescope sling is both durable and comfortable
- Green Standards: Environmentally Preferable Products, great for LEED homes.
- Minimal Upkeep: easily wipes clean with mild soap and water. No acids or harsh chemicals are necessary for cleaning or maintenance.
- FDA approved construction
- Custom order finish: Choose from a variety of MGP colors
- Custom order sling: Choose from over 60 fabric color/pattern options
- Manufactured in Granville, New York
Dune Sling combines the best of design, durability, and comfort. Create a clean look with tone on tone frame/fabric combinations, or something very contrasting to make a statement. There is sure to be a suitable sling fabric in our extensive fabric selection to suit any desired look .
- Item Number: 9N3K809
- Frame Type: Marine Grade Polymer
- Retail Warranty :15 years
- Contract Warranty: 5 years
- Overall Width: 25.5 in
- Overall Height: 40 in
- Overall Depth: 73.75 in
- Overall Length: 79 in
- Seat Height: 14.5 in
- Reclined Length: 79
- Packaged Weight: 46 lbs
- Product Weight: 34 lbs
- Carton Cube: 20.9 ft3
- UPS-able: No
- Assembly Required: No
- Pack Count: 1
- Patent: D716069