- Chair features comfortably contoured seat and back
- Attached, easy-sliding hideaway ottoman
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Overall Dimensions: 29.75" x 37.5" x 33.5" (WxHxD)
|Item Weight||48 lbs|
|Dimension - Seat Width||20.5|
|Dimension - Seat Depth||17.75|
|Dimension - Seat Height||15|
A POLYWOOD Adirondack chair with hideaway ottoman is the perfect place to spend a warm afternoon or cool evening relaxing outside. The pull out footrests add a touch of class to your backyard retreat and offer a comfortable spot to kick up your feet. These Adirondack chairs aren’t just classy and stylish, they’re also practical; put the footrest away to save space when it’s not in use.
Your POLYWOOD Adirondack chair with a pull out ottoman won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot, and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. Our high-density polyethylene (HDPE) lumber is environmentally friendly and constructed to withstand the elements.
POLYWOOD lumber is constructed from a proprietary blend of plastics, which includes post-consumer bottles. It's also designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray, and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.